Information about the procedure according to which persons with functional disorders can receive services provided in the dental clinic Concordia.
According to the Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 60 of 20 January 2009, “Regulation on Mandatory Requirements for Healthcare Institutions and Their Structural Units”, the following procedure of guaranteeing accessibility of healthcare services to persons with functional disorders:
- Dental clinic Concordia is accessible for persons with functional disorders to receive all the offered dentistry services according to approved medical technologies.
- For more information call +37126252539.
- In order to arrive to the dental clinic Concordia, a person with functional disorders must use the entrance from Street Zemitanu, which is comfortable to use and specially equipped for persons with functional disorders.
- If a patient or attendee of the dental clinic needs additional assistance to enter the healthcare institution and/or arrive at certain room, such support is available:
4.1 by calling to +37126252539 in advance;
4.2 asking for assistance to any employee of the dental clinic Concordia.
- Employees of the dental clinic Concordia will additionally comply with the following rules when providing services to patients with functional disorders:
5.1 Any employee will provide assistance to a person with functional disorders to an extent possible;
5.2 Communication with persons with hearing disability takes place with visual information or writing;
5.3 Persons with visual disability are entitled to arrive accompanied by specially trained dog. If necessary, the employees will provide an accompanying person.
5.4 Information about the provided healthcare services will be given to persons with mental disability in an understandable way.
- There is a WC intended for persons with functional disability
+371 26 25 25 39
130 Street K. Barona, Riga