Oral cavity hygiene is a procedure for dental and gum disease prevention, which includes removal of hard and soft dental plaque, dental polishing with soda jet and professional paste as well as coating teeth with fluoride or other strengthening agents.
Oral cavity hygiene is one of the most efficient ways to protect teeth and enhance natural restoration of minerals.
We specialise in removing the dental plaque for patients with orthodontic devices.
- Scaling of tartar above and below the gum line
- Tooth cleaning and polishing
- Application of fluoride coating
- Application of sealant coating
- Scaling of tartar
- Professional teeth whitening with Philips Zoom technology
We particularly recommend bringing your toddlers and children to dental hygienist to start getting acquainted with visits to dentist. Dental hygienist will inform and recommend the best ways and agents for the best dental care.