Orthodontics is a dentistry discipline, focusing on correction of incorrect position of teeth and jaws, using both removable and permanent devices.
We diagnose and treat various dental and jaw development problems:
- dental overcompression;
- aligning of slanted or incorrectly positioned teeth;
- preparation of dental bed before prosthetics;
- we offer individual approach to any orthodontic problem;
- we diagnose, analyse occlusion and supervise treatment with intraoral iTero scanner, which ensures the highest accuracy possible.
We align teeth with various dental alignment systems:
- aligners correcting the occlusion
- orthodontic devices tailor-made in the technical dental lab
Invisalign – more than 8 years of experience with Invisalign aligners system and 1000 treated patients in Latvia.
Invisalign is a set of transparent aligners – modern alternative to braces.
During the treatment, a tailor-made aligners is replaced every one or two weeks. When changing the retainers, week after week, your teeth will move and align according to the position specified by the specialist.