Dental therapy – treatment of teeth affected by decay and erosion as well as injuries and related complications.
- digital and 3D x-ray exams;
- composite fillings;
- endodontics (treatment of dental root canals);
- whitening of teeth;
- coating of teeth surface with composite materials;
- making of dental prostheses;
- making of dental crowns / bridges.
During the consultation or the first visit the doctor will inform the patient about the necessary manipulations, methods and materials to be used, treatment costs and terms.
Digital diagnostics will be performed to set accurate diagnosis and control treatment quality.
For the purpose of prevention, we recommend visiting the dentist every half year to determine the oral heath condition and remove possible teeth problems and defects in a timely manner.